Total Pageviews

Saturday, July 17, 2010

Quick trip to Ennis, Texas and back....



July 16, 2010

Made the dreaded drive to Ennis, Texas to collect my personal belongings out of the storage unit that I was renting by the month... also made arrangements for an old friend to claim the furniture... she was only too happy to claim what she described as a winning lottery ticket and I was happy not to have to mess around with the stuff any more. I couldn't have thought of a more appreciative person to give my stuff to.

I loaded up the car with my tools, kitchen ware, photo albums, and an assortment of other personal items. None of that furniture was going to fit onboard the boat.

The drive was a brutal 2,650 mile ordeal in total... all done in 53 hours. Thank goodness for the rest stops along the interstate.

No comments:

Post a Comment