Total Pageviews

Sunday, July 17, 2011

Making Pizza and Delighted to be Off the Boat if Only for a Couple of Days...



I'm somewhat convinced that I've yet to embrace the "Cruising Lifestyle" and all it's inconveniences because I find myself more often than not climbing off my boat, dinghying ashore, and driving across the state to visit my lady-friend if only for a few days loitering in a real house.

And making pizza from scratch while sipping on a few Heinekens is certainly a most relaxing way to loiter an afternoon away if I may say...











Check out Chef John's six minute video on how to make the perfect pizza dough courtesy of Wolfgang Puck.
http://foodwishes.blogspot.com/2009/07/wolfgang-pucks-famous-california-pizza.html

My pizza sauce was pretty basic... Hot Italian Sausage Links, a can of diced tomatoes, a chopped onion, a good many cloves of garlic, olive oil, thyme, oregano, and lastly toasted fennel seeds.

No comments:

Post a Comment