Total Pageviews

Friday, August 12, 2011

Back Off Ladies!! I've Found My True Love!, on Facebook no less!...



Well, well, well! What a most delightful surprise! I've finally found the woman of my dreams! ...and as can readily be seen from her picture shown above, she is stunningly beautiful and sensual as well.

So yeah, I've been smitten with love at first sight and certainly want to spend the rest of my life with her!

And as evidenced by the following narrative of herself that she sent to me personally, she also comes across as a personable and sensible young lady!

I am very organized, responsible and independent.I love reading,playing video games,and basically I enjoy life.Im not argumentative in fact I shy away from conflict.I hate negativity.Im an encourager and I push my self very hard.Im extremely hard on myself and Im afraid of failure.I will do anything for my family and friends. Im a person who loves to give. I love to cuddle, I love to laugh and smile. I also love to read and travel.I dont make the fist move because I am so shy. Communication is the number one attribute that can make or break a relationship.To sum me up Im a fighter and a dreamer who is aspiring to change the world.Im a hard working,fun loving,joy abounding,hyper young adult.
: I am searching for someone who shares the following qualities with me. Thoughtful, loving, goal oriented, along with sense of humor,Softspoken, well mannered, dedicated. An honest woman, intelligent, loyal, affectionate, easy going, romantic, soft-spoken and sensual. Have got tired of being alone and lonely all the time, i wanna make some changes in my life and thats why am taking my time to search for the right man who will be there for me till the end of time.


So that's it girls... Sorry to tell ya all but I'm no longer available and I'll soon be untying my mooring lines and setting sail to meet up with the woman of my wet dreams! Wish me well!



No comments:

Post a Comment