Total Pageviews

Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Hey Michael! I invented the moonwalk before you had ever even thought about it!



I got a beef with Michael Jackson and it burns my a** every time I happen to come across a music video of Michael strutting about doing the moonwalk while claiming to have invented that whole dance routine.

The photo above clearly shows me as a toddler breaking out with the moonwalk way before Michael had even been born... let alone having even thought about it.

This photo even predates Astronaut Neil Armstrong ever first having stepped foot on the moon and was well before Michael suddenly croaked and passed away of food poisoning after eating a ten year old wiener...

Somehow I gotta believe that I've got some sizable royalties coming my way.

No comments:

Post a Comment