Total Pageviews

Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Indulging in a Delightful Plate of "Arroz con Pollo" in Little Havana...



Along Calle Ocho not far from the renowned Domino Park is a quaint Cuban diner named "El Exquisito". This charming, no frills little diner serves basic Cuban fare all at a very reasonable price.

I can assure you that the food is varied and positively delicious. Not only that but the sizable portions are always sufficient to feed a hungry sailor. So yeah man... I know where to go when I've got an appetite. It sure beats the heck out of feeding my face another burger and fries.

Pictured above was the Sunday daily special of "Arroz con Pollo". Included along with the dish were black beans, "platanos maduros" and a bowl of "Caldo de Pollo". After indulging in that delectable plate of food I treated myself to a desert. It's not often that I eat deserts but that "Flan de Pudin" was as decadent as it gets.

http://www.exquisitorestaurant.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment