Total Pageviews

Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Hanging Around Roosters in Little Havana...





While roaming the streets of Little Havana for the past couple of weeks, I've had the privilege of meeting up with a number of colorful roosters aimlessly wandering about as well.

And of course it goes without saying that I'm always happy to exchange a few pleasantries with these over-sized hens before heading off to my favorite Cuban diner for a lunch plate of "arroz con pollo".

It also goes without saying that I always purposely avoid any mention of what's on the lunch menu for fear of antagonizing any of my feathered friends 'cause I certainly don't want any of them suddenly going postal on my sorry ass.

Oh by the way just in case I haven't previously mentioned it... I'll have ya'll know that Cubans absolutely love Miami. But what ya'll probably didn't know it that they collectively love Miami because they perceive it to be so close to the United States.





No comments:

Post a Comment