Total Pageviews

Monday, July 19, 2010

Dinner aboard S/V Blondie-Dog...



I've yet to figure out how to use the alcohol stove top onboard the boat... from all that I've previously heard and read, alcohol stoves take awhile to heat whatever one is cooking on the stove top.

I am so tempted to head on out to the nearest HomeDepot, (Is Sears still around or did it go the route as Oldsmobile or Senator John McCain?)... but I digress... anyway I've got half a mind to purchase a small power generator, a small microwave and a two-burner electric stove top from WalMart... that as well as a propane camping stove.

Nevertheless, on the menu tonight, not that anyone really cares, was an unheated can of Hormel Chile with Beans mixed in along with a tin of King Oscar Kipper Snacks-lightly-smoked hearing fillets... add to it a good splash of Tobasco and a few saltine crackers... Beats the hell out of another obesity inducing burger and fries any day in the middle of the week. My beverage to wash it all down was an unpretentious $3 bottle of Oak Leaf Merlot...

No comments:

Post a Comment