Total Pageviews

Saturday, October 1, 2011

Be Advised... Big Brother is Watching...



While sipping on a cold one inside the confines of a cozy neighborhood bar the other day, I came across a foreboding sign mounted up alongside of a wall.

Stated on that large green sign was, "Warning! Islands Under Surveillance at all Times"!

Well heck... somebody got that right... and I happen to know that first hand. For while sailing from Bahia Honda and on down to Key West a few weeks ago, I could readily see Fat Albert up in the sky peering directly down upon me.

And for some unexplained reason, I could feel that blimps' cameras scrutinizing every tack I made while undersail. It wouldn't have surprised me in the least if none other than Dick Cheney had been viewing the camera imagery while seated at a computer monitor.

Hey Cheney... nobody likes you... kindly do the world a favor and go croak. And I am an American.

No comments:

Post a Comment